maandag 29 september 2014

THE LOVE WHO IS MY LOVE IS MY LOVE 1

                                    1
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           the love who is my love is talking silently
                                           her silence is gorgeous when she whispers her wishes to me


                                    2
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           the love who is my love is lying next to me when i lie
                                           and isn't she lying next to me she is lying in me
                                           with her silent drum she arouses me
                                           virtuoso rhythms defying any analysis
                                           move me move me move me move me


                                    3
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           the love who is my love is resting next to me when she rests
                                           and isn't she resting next to me she is resting in me
                                           the love who is my love is a gorgeous warrior
                                           her weapons are dedication and noble courage


                                    4
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           she swims and swims and swims and swims
                                           through the water through the miracle
                                           her birth will happen under a lucky star
                                           the same star that shone on the bed in which i was bred


                                    5
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           she is unborn she is alive she is dead


                                    6
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           the love who is my love possesses the words
                                           within the words she possesses she possesses the time
                                           within the time she possesses she possesses the space
                                           within the space she possesses she possesses the roads
                                           within the roads she possesses she possesses the elements


                                    7
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           the love who is my love is a holiday dish
                                           a holiday dish served up in 1181 bowls
                                           each bowl fired in last night's flames


                                    8
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           the love who is my love is a fairy tale
                                           a fairytale gathered from 7 times 7 mouths
                                           it begins in the winter that never ends
                                           and ends in the summer that never begins


                                    9
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           the love who is my love is singing with the wind when she sings
                                           the love who is my love is crying in me when she cries
                                           she sings and sings and sings and sings
                                           she cries she cries she cries she cries


                                    10
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           she is unborn she is alive she is dead


                                    11
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           the love who is my love is dreaming next to me when i dream
                                           and isn't she dreaming next to me she is dreaming in me
                                           she introduces me to all of her acquaintances
                                           a procession of a billion heads passes through my house
                                           i greet and greet and greet and greet
                                           and the best wishes expressed in dizzying sounds
                                           heal me heal me heal me heal me


                                    12
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           the love who is my love lends me her glance
                                           her glance has a reach of 360 degrees sharp
                                           everything that comes within her range shows itself for a gorgeously silent moment
                                           we relish we relish we relish we relish


                                    13
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           the love who is my love possesses the flowers
                                           within the flowers she possesses she possesses the big smell
                                           if her big smell is heavy
                                           she temps me to drift and doze
                                           if her big smell is light
                                           she animates my wanderlust


                                    14
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           from the riches she offers, i conscientiously pick my presents for her
                                           she lets me, because me too she grants the joy of giving
                                           and because she knows the power of the gesture of goodwill


                                    15
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           the love who is my love is walking next to me when i walk
                                           and isn't she walking next to me she is walking in me
                                           my step adjusts itself to hers
                                           her step adjusts itself to mine
                                           she walks i walk she walks i walk
                                           through the distance through the light
                                           without the slightest effort we arrive where we should
                                           a billiom laughing faces welcome us
                                           a table is set with 1184 steaming bowls
                                           as we join the orchestra strikes up
                                           a mixture of rumba samba chachacha and chardas
                                           the sun dances with the moon – the other planets dance with the comets
                                           we feast we feast we feast we feast


                                    16
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           the words she possesses are too long if they must be too long
                                           too short if they must be too short
                                           the time she possesses is too early if it must be too early
                                           too late if it must be too late
                                           the space she possesses is too wide if it must be too wide
                                           too narrow if it must be too narrow
                                           the roads she possesses are too slow if they must be too slow
                                           too fast if they must be too fast
                                           the elements she possesses are too good if they must be too good
                                           too bad if they must be too bad


                                    17
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           the love who is my love is too big if she wishes to be too big
                                           the love who is my love is too small if she wishes to be too small


                                    18
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           of my love i rest assured for the remainder of my life
                                           with my love i rest assured for the remainder of my life
                                           through my love i rest assured for the remainder of my life
                                           in the morning i drink a cup of tea
                                           in the afternoon i smoke a pipe
                                           in the evening i exchange stories in a whisper
                                           one time in the company of some old chinese
                                           another time in the company of some old finns
                                           also sometimes in the company of some old indians
                                           then again in the company of some old egyptians
                                           this is how i pay my dues – informal but strict


                                    19
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           she flies and flies and flies and flies
                                           covered with snow from northpole to southpole 
                                                the earth streches gorgeously silent under her
                                           the never ending winter has begun


                                    20
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           lie my love lie in me
                                           rest my love rest in me
                                           cry my love cry in me
                                           dream my love dream in me
                                           walk my love walk in me
                                           glow my love glow in me


                                    21
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           the love who is my love blows bubbles like a champion
                                           a billion transparant universes trance through my house
                                           sparkling jewels defying any reforging
                                           transport me transport me transport me transport me
                                           the love who is my love is generous if she wishes to be generous
                                           the love who is my love is tight if she wishes to be tight


                                    22
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           the love who is my love possesses the forms
                                           within the forms she possesses she possesses the colors
                                           within the colors she possesses she possesses the light
                                           within the light she possesses she possesses the miracle


                                    23
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           she is dead she is alive she is unborn


                                    24
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           the forms she possesses are complex if they must be complex
                                           simple if they must be simple
                                           the forms she possesses are always gorgeous
                                           the colors she possesses are intense if they must be intense
                                           pale if they must be pale
                                           the colors she possesses are always gorgeous
                                           the light she possesses is white if it must be white
                                           black if it must be black 
                                           the light she possesses is always gorgeous
                                           the miracle she possesses is nothing if it must be nothing
                                           everything if it must be everything
                                           the miracle she possesses is always gorgeous


                                    25
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           she is dead she is alive she is unborn


                                    26
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           my love and i – we are pagans
                                           she is a pagan i am a pagan
                                           untamed we walk the earth
                                           she walks i walk she walks i walk
                                           we go through mountains – the himalayas the kilimanjaro the andes
                                           we go through deserts – the sahara the gobi the nullarbor
                                           we go by rivers – the wolga the amazone the mississippi
                                           we go through cities – singapore madras dakar
                                           we arrive we stay we leave
                                           my love and i – we are pagans
                                           we pay are dues – informal but strict


                                    27
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           the love who is my love is sitting next to me when i sit
                                           and isn't she sitting next to me she is sitting in me
                                           her flesh is firm
                                           firm as the month of december
                                           with her firm flesh she keeps me firm
                                           her breathing is calm
                                           calm as the month of june
                                           with her calm breathing she keeps me calm
                                           her glance is clear
                                           her glance has a range of 366 days sharp
                                           everything that comes within her range
                                           blooms, gets fructified, ripens
                                           with her clear glance she keeps me clear
                                           the love who is my love is my guide
                                           i am firm – full of eager patience
                                           the love who is my love is my guide
                                           i am calm – full of the violence of nature
                                           the love who is my love is my guide
                                           i am clear – full of dumb happiness


                                    28
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           the love who is my love is talking silenty
                                           her silence is gorgeous when she whispers her wishes to me


                                    29
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           the love who is my love possesses the music
                                           too warm if it must be too warm
                                           too cold if it must be too cold
                                           within the music she possesses she possesses the stones
                                           too warm if they must be too warm
                                           too cold if they must be too cold
                                           within the stones she possesses she possesses the energies
                                           too warm if they must be too warm
                                           too cold if they must be too cold


                                    30
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           the love who is my love is warm if she wishes to be warm
                                           the love who is my love is cold if she wishes to be cold


                                    31
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           the love who is my love possesses the fruit
                                           the love who is my love is a piece of fruit
                                           with her sweet juices she caresses the tip of my tongue
                                           with her bitter juices she tickles the back of my tongue
                                           a billion drunken animals prepare themselves for tomorrow
                                           a holy day on the calender of eternity
                                           the clouds are busy decorating the sky
                                           the thunder storm finshed the design for the light show
                                           on each of the 12 tables there is room for 1190 bowls
                                           each bowl piled with juicy delicacies
                                           by now the procession can arrive any moment
                                           when tomorrow is over one by one each member will continue on
                                           and they will meet up again at the joint destination
                                           nobody will get lost
                                           for everybody gets dealt a compass whose needle is pointed invariably towards love
                                           as soon as sagittarius comes in sight jascha strikes up
                                           a mixture of earth fire water and air
                                           the moon dances with the sun – the comets dance with the other planets
                                           the love who is my love is a gorgeous dancer
                                           the love who is my love asks me for a dance
                                           she dances i dance she dances i dance
                                           the beat of my heart adjusts itself to hers
                                           the beat of her heart adjusts itself to mine
                                           my love and i – we are tireless
                                           we dance and dance and dance and dance


                                    32
                                           the love who is my love is my love
                                           how further she reaches 
                                           how richer she is
                                           she, NCC




© mc 2005-2014





back to 1e (content)





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten