vrijdag 12 september 2014

CIRCLE TALK 90 feterien

FETERIEN

More mysterious
Either than breath
Or than cometic knowledge
Or than all mono
Or flying with numbers-of-the-ball

More logical also
Either than metal
Or than neutral paraparasitic-ones
Or than transferring-ones-transferring-the-skiknowledge-of-majokafski
and transferring-ones-transferring-the-skiknowledge-of-wakopski
who interact by the method-quinti
Or Jaspur who with us inhabits our homestreet and who is
a dandy with a dopstojaski-ego
Or Nitze in the clothing of a frivolush phantom
Or also the older Marrilin, how she has been mapped out on a painting
by Kijktai. With her wild sinusoidal movements. And with her calculated
overweight. And with her deluding disillusion. And with engraved in
her loin-chunks
numbers shammier than numerals that between sighs mysteriously
notulate the chuckle-of-the-sheets. And that calculate more
inimitable than the musical action
of a trendy floating-one-floating-in-the-air without acrophobia who
for shelter has a stable with wild boar energy taken in sublease from
the circle of flying-ones

More labile also
Either than hover-smelling
Or than diving-ones-diving-for-frogs-from-baykiki
who lend musical assistance
And who make tricking on the patio inimitable by applying mystical jamacca forces
And who fixate data in more volatile manner than an acrophobic
installing-one-installing-a-trapeze is sweaty. And by a more
indefectible method than a labile shooting-one-shooting-a-bow at the
edge of the ravine is fragile and magical
And who also tumble up and down more floatingly
either than how the swimming-one-swimming-a-fracture tumbles up and
down in the exhibition window of the waterhood
Or than how the slick-girl and the slick-boy get the mysterious
numbers-of-the-ball that make tomorrow today and that make now presently
to tumble up and down
So forces as elusive as the forces
that either make all what is his hers
or make all what is hers his
Or also what is ours theirs and what is theirs ours

So opener
Either than freedom-of-the-trick
Or than ravine mysticism
Or than ox numbers
Or between sighs the tiny exchange of a dreamy little dance push
Or to the left and to the right cutting a tiresome joke
Or standing surety for the water damage and grumbling with the
hunting-one-hunting-a-bounty
since today everywhere the exhibited-ones with agility factor 1
revolve all inside out. While being more mythical
than a scale that is corroding
since the new instant prosperity brings the happiness
And since every fickle wishful dream has magical sidetracks
And since fickleness is tumbling under the spell of elusive forces
And since today it is the stealing-ones-stealing-all
who with their maps of the area carry the care for the spicy-ones and
for the pale-ones
And who with their new data establish the right of the driving-one-
driving-like-a-phantom to be less distressingly beneficial than a
recipe for vibrating mustard
And who to the left and to the right with their belt bags beat bodybacks to fractures

More magical also
Either than pradess
Or than the mystery of the full featherheads filled with numberless sunyears
Or than moonday numbers with agility factor 2
Or freeday calculations
Or approachable moss in the mythical forest as seen from the train
Or tricksy fighting-ones-fighting-loins who lie lyingly with fickle
shitting-ones-shitting-swagger

And we speak out, genetic and mysterious tricknumbers cheat, is what we speak out
And vandalizing-ones sorrow to the left and to the right more than we 
would like, is what we speak out
And everywhere they stalk everything, is what we speak out
And the circle-chicken corral topples
And the broad-beaked-creature tumbles while laughing ha
And everywhere are swarming bizarre numbers with agility factor 3
that are more flexible
either than warehouses
Or than the trick-waisted ones-holding-a-title-during-the-weekends
who at the crack of the month take the tricking-one-tricking-fast in their backwash
And who at the crack of the century are more fleeting than the swirling fickle-one
And who to the left and to the right are more fragile than the
estimating-one-estimating-number-stages
who despite talented agility factor 4 put an end to the
conversation with the skinny shooting-one-shooting-a-fighttrick
And who are cheerful despite the approval of the recuperated 
filed-braked cycling-ones-cycling-rounds
who with inimitable energy in the cotton trickhips steer all
to a distressingly beneficial consensus
And who then since they fit our felt hats are our mascots



F


                              Akasif Feterien
               I am Akasif
               The best of the best Feteriens inhabit my homehouse
               This is how it turned out

               My homehouse is mysterious. The knowledge kind of mysterious. 
Cometic knowledge
               My homehouse is logical. The paraparasitic-ones kind of logical. 
Neutral paraparasitic-ones

               Visiting-ones trot through my homehouse. Visiting-ones originating 
from the outer planet
               From all streets. From all cities. From all language corners. From
all climate zones
               I am not exaggerating
               The visiting-ones operate photocameras. My homehouse has been 
photographed
               The visiting-ones operate videocameras. My homehouse has been 
recorded on video
               The visiting-ones operate pens. My homehouse has been described
               The visiting-ones crave the design of my homehouse
               When they return to their homehouse they wish for a reminder. They 
send off notes
               The visiting-ones draw up inventories both of the data and of the force. 
The forces are elusive
               The visiting-ones crave both the prosperity and the happiness
               I offer you my homehouse
               When you stroll through my homehouse my homehouse is your
homehouse
               You bring the happiness

               The visiting-ones produce numbers calculations
               They try to guess what it is that makes one fortunate enough to be in 
the position to be an inhabitant of my homehouse
               If only periodically, they would be willing to stake plenty
               But the Feteriens use all the areas of my homehouse
               All available areas
               We are not likely to be sweetened
               By luxury
               All available luxury
               Not even periodically
               To us luxury is particular
               To us the best of the best is not a merit

               Numbers calculations with agility factor 3 are flexible
               The visiting-ones produce flexible numbers calculations. As flexible 
as the ones-holding-a-title-during-the-weekends
               The ones-holding-a-title-during-the-weekends take the 
tricking-one-tricking-fast in their backwash. At the crack of the month
               The ones-holding-a-title-during-the-weekends also would be willing 
to stake plenty
               To invade my homehouse
               If only periodically
               They crave both the contentment and the magic

               For me my homehouse is the best residential house of the street
               The forgetting-ones inhabit my homehouse
               The forgetting-ones who inhabit my homehouse lend assistance. 
Invisible assistance
               We fixate limits
               Tumble down
               Should this be necessary 
               Tumble up
               Should this be necessary 

               I am Akasif Feterien
               My homehouse is labile. The hover-smelling kind of labile
               My homehouse is open. The cutting a joke kind of open. Cutting a 
tiresome joke. To the left and to the right
cutting a tiresome joke
               The numbers jokes are available in my homehouse. The flexible 
numbers jokes
               Aromas of delight are tested in my homehouse. Aromas of delight 
originating from the outer planet
               From all streets. From all cities. From all language corners. From
all climate zones
               I am not exaggerating 
               I am Akasif Feterien
               I stand in no need for any other house to inhabit
               For me this is so
               I am happy

               To some retinas my homehouse only pleases quantitative
               Also the untraceable-ones who inhabit my homehouse grumble now
and then. They are also cheated. They are
also stalked. The stealing-ones-stealing all beat. The
stealing-ones-stealing-all beat bodybacks to fractures. With their
belt bags. To the left and to the right
               But for me the warmth of my homehouse is the supreme kind of 
warmth
               We are happy 



                              Pliddasch Feterien
               My homestreet is the best residential street of the city
               I stand in no need for any other street to reside in
               For me this is so
               I am a Pliddasch
               I am a Feterien
               I am a content creature

               The best of the best Feteriens reside in my homestreet
               This is an observation
               The best of the best Feteriens are reseved for my homestreet
               This is how it turned out
               To some retinas my homestreet only pleases during the mornings
               But for me the fostering of my homestreet is the supreme kind of 
fostering
               We are content Feteriens
               The music sounds in my homestreet

               A book is read through to the end in my homestreet. A book at choice
               My homestreet is logical. The transferring-ones-transferring-the-
skiknowledge-of-majokafski kind of logical
Transferring-ones-transferring-the-skiknowledge-of-majokafski interact
with transferring-ones-transferring-the-skiknowledge-of-wakopski.
Transferring-ones-transferring-the-skiknowledge-of-wakopski interact
with transferring-ones-transferring-the-skiknowledge-of-majokafski. 
By the method-quinti
               The method-quinti is available in my homestreet

               Train-riding-ones trot through my homestreet
               The train-riding-ones who trot through my homestreet crave a little 
piece of my homestreet
               When they return to their homestreet they wish for a reminder. They 
send off notes
               They try to guess what it is that makes one fortunate enough to be in 
the position to be an inhabitant of my homestreet
               They would be willing to stake plenty
               To be inhabitants of my homestreet
               They draw up inventories both of the data and of the force. The forces 
are elusive. As elusive as the forces that make all what is his hers
               They crave both the contentment and the magic
               My homestreet is magical. The pradess kind of magical

               The ones-holding-a-title-during-the-weekends flash in my homestreet
The ones-holding-a-title-during-the-weekends are fleeting. At the crack 
of the century the ones-holding-a-title-during-the-weekends are fleeting
               As fleeting as the fickle-one. The swirling fickle-one
               The ones-holding-a-title-during-the-weekends who with me inhabit my 
homestreet lend assistance. Invisible assistance
               We fixate forces
               Make today tomorrow
               Should this be necessary
               Make tomorrow today
               Should this be necessary
               We fixate qualities
               Tumble down
               Should this be necessary
               Tumble up
               Should this be necessary
               My homestreet is labile. The diving-ones-diving-for-frogs-from-baykiki 
kind of labile
               Diving-ones-diving-for-frogs-from-baykiki lend assistance. Musical 
assistance

               The design is available in my homestreet. The design of the residential house
               The aroma is available in my homestreet. The aroma of delight
               The train-riding-ones who do not inhabit my homestreet originate from 
the outer planet
               They arrive from all towns. From all language corners. From all climate zones
               I am not exaggerating
               They operate photocameras. My homestreet has been photographed
               They operate videocameras. The transporting-ones who with me 
inhabit my homestreet have been recorded on video. Their
voices have been recorded on audio

               The transporting-ones who with me inhabit my homestreet have outer partners
               Outer partners repeatedly lodge in my homestreet. They stroll through 
my homestreet. Outer partners bring the happiness
               To the Feteriens of my homestreet luxury is particular
               I am a Feterien
               To me luxury is particular
               My homestreet is open. The standing surety kind of open. Standing surety 
for the water damage
               I offer you my homestreet
               Stroll through my homestreet and my homestreet is your homestreet
               I am a Pliddasch
               To me happiness is particular
               Stroll through my homestreet and you bring the happiness



                              Lui Feterien
               My hometown is the best residential town for me. The best thinkable 
residential town
               I stand in no need for any other town to reside in
               For me this is so
               I am a happy creature
               Outer partners stroll through my hometown
               The outer partners who stroll through my hometown repeatedly lodge 
in my hometown
               Outer partners bring the happiness

               The circle of flying-ones whirls through my hometown
               The circle of flying-ones whirling through my hometown produces 
calculations
               One tries to guess what it is that makes one fortunate enough to be in 
the position to reside in my hometown

               The Feteriens reside in my hometown. The best thinkable Feteriens
               This is an observation
               To the Feteriens who reside in my hometown the best thinkable is not a merit
               None is likely to be sweetened by luxury
               To the Feteriens of my hometown luxury is particular. All thinkable luxury
               We are content creatures

               To some retinas my hometown only pleases during the summers
               But for me the dedication of my hometown is the best dedication. The 
best thinkable dedication

               I am Lui Feterien
               A book is read through to the end in my hometown. A book at choice
               Recipes are written in my hometown. All thinkable recipes. For all 
thinkable tastes

               I am Lui Feterien
               The method is available in my hometown. The method-quinti
               My hometown is labile. The diving-ones-diving-for-frogs-from-baykiki 
kind of labile
               Diving-ones-diving-for-frogs-from-baykiki make tricking on the patio 
inimitable. By applying jamacca forces. Mystical jamacca forces
               The mysticism is available in my hometown. The mysticism of the 
jamacca forces
               The jamacca forces are elusive. As elusive as the forces that make 
what is hers his. All what is hers

               The dreaming-ones reside in my hometown
               The dreaming-ones who with reside in my hometown lend assistance. 
Invisible assistance
               We fixate forces
               Make today tomorrow
               Should this be necessary
               Make tomorrow today
               Should this be necessary
               The dreaming-ones who with me settled in my hometown have been 
mapped out on a painting. Invisibly mapped out.
               We fixate talents
               Tumble down
               Should this be necessary
               Tumble up
               Should this be necessary

               Featherheads whirl trough my hometown
               My hometown is magical. The mystery kind of magical. The mystery 
of the featherheads. The full featherheads filled with sunyears.
Numberless sunyears
               My hometown is open. The grumbling kind of open.  Grumbling with 
the hunting-one-hunting-a-bounty
               Grumbling with the hunting-one-hunting-a-bounty since the 
exhibited-ones revolve. All inside out. Since today everywhere
the exhibited-ones revolve all inside out

               The exhibited-ones have an agility factor. An agility factor 1
               Nowhere the exhibition window is more transporting
               Nowhere the dance is more transporting
               Nowhere the fountain is more transporting
               Nowhere the aromas of delight are more transporting

               The ones-holding-a-title invade my hometown. During the weekends. 
All weekends
               Ones-holding-a-title originating from the outer planet
               They arrive from all thinkable language corners. They arrive from all 
thinkable climate zones
               I am not exaggerating
               The ones-holding-a-title are fragile. As fragile as the 
estimating-one-estimating-number-stages. The ones-holding-a-title
are to the left and to the right as fragile
as the estimating-one-estimating-number-stages

               The knowledge is available in my hometown. The knowledge of the 
number. Nowhere the numbers are more transporting
               My hometown is logical. The Jaspur kind of logical
               Jaspur who with us settled into our hometown. And who is a dandy
               A dandy with a dopstojaski-ego



                              Wuwlaz Feterien
               With me on my homeland reside the untraceable-ones
               If only periodically
               They crave the magic
               On my homeland the knowledge is available. Of the magic
               My homeland is magical. Magical as moonday numbers. Moonday 
numbers with an agility factor. An agility factor 2

               Over my homeland throng the collecting-ones-collecting-knowledge
               On my homeland the method is available. The method-quinti

               The untraceable-ones who with me settled on my homeland have been 
mapped out on a painting. Their clothes have been mapped out.
Their disillusion has been mapped out. A logical disillusion
               Logical as Nitze. Nitze in clothes. The clothes of a phantom. A 
frivolush phantom

               On my homeland the mysticism is available
               The unnamed-ones try to reproduce a little piece of my homeland
               They draw up an inventory of the data 
               My homeland is labile
               Labile as diving-ones-diving-for-frogs-from-baykiki 
               Diving-ones-diving-for-frogs-from-baykiki fixate data. In a volatile 
manner. As volatile as an installing-one-installing-a-trapeze is sweaty.
An acrophobic installing-one-installing-a-trapeze
               The unnamed-ones try to reproduce my homeland
               They draw up an inventory of the force
               The force is elusive
               As elusive as the forces that make what is ours theirs
               The Feteriens of my homeland fixate forces
               In an invisible manner
               As invisible as today is tomorrow
               The Feteriens of my homeland fixate numbers
               They produce calculations
               In an inimitable manner
               Should this be necessary

               Dummies flash on my homeland. Nowhere the exhibition window 
is more transporting

               The hunting-one-hunting-bounties trot over my homeland
               The hunting-one-hunting-bounties crave both the prosperity and 
the happiness
               The Feteriens grumble
               Since we are cheated
               Since we are stalked
               The Feteriens grumble with the hunting-one-hunting-bounties
               Since the dummies are mythical. As mythical as the scale
               The scale is corroding. The scale is corroding since the instant 
prosperity brings the happiness. The new instant prosperity

               With me on my homeland sparkle the forgetting-ones
               If only periodically
               They crave the magic
               My homeland is magical. The numbers-of-the-sunnight kind of 
magical. Numbers-of-the-sunnight with an agility factor.
An agility factor 6

               The shuddering-ones steer over my homeland
               During the weekends. The weekends-of-the-tricks. The 
weekends-of-the-tricks during the fights
               The estimating-one-estimating-number-stages put an end to the 
conversation. The estimating-one-estimating-number-stages put
despite an agility factor 4 an end to the conversation. The
estimating-one-estimating-number-stages put despite a talented
agility factor 4 an end to the conversation
               The conversation with the shooting-one-shooting-a-fighttrick. The 
skinny shooting-one-shooting-a-fighttrick

               The fluttering-ones whirl over my homeland
               Nowhere the birch is more transporting
               Nowhere the guesthouses are more transporting

               The parasitic-ones throng over my homeland
               The design is available on my homeland. The design of the residential house

               The tricking-ones-tricking-numbers inhabit with me my homeland
               If only periodically
               They crave the contentment
               The poetry is available on my homeland. The poetry of the invisible
               The tricking-ones-tricking-numbers crave the poetry
               They crave the quality
               My homeland is the best residential land
               I stand for no other land to inhabit

               To some retinas my homeland only pleases partly
               To some tympanums my homeland only pleases partly
               But the protection of my homeland is the supreme kind of protection
               For me the protection of my homeland is the supreme kind of protection
               I am a happy one
               I, Wuwlaz Feterien



                              Ekezoe Feterien
               My name is Ekezoe Feterien
               For me my home-island is the best residential island
               I am a satisfied creature

               The Feteriens inhabit my home-island
               On my home-island the poetry is available. On my home-island 
the knowledge is available. On my home-island the method is 
available. On my home-island the music sounds. On my
home-island a book is read through to the end

               To some visiting-ones my home-island only pleases during the nights
               The visiting-ones originate from the outer planet. From all corners
               I am not exaggerating
               The dummies arrive from all corners. The collecting-ones-collecting-data
arrive from all corners. The
collecting-ones-collecting-knowledge arrive from all corners
               Nowhere on the outer planet a better luxury is available, than the 
luxury of my home-island
               We are satisfied creatures
               I am not exaggerating

               My name is Ekezoe Feterien
               My home-island is the best residential island
               On my home-island the force is available. The parasitic-ones throng 
over my home-island. The Feteriens of my home-island fixate the
force. The parasitic-ones draw up an inventory of the force
               The force is elusive. As elusive as the forces that make what is theirs ours
               The force is labile. The diving-ones-diving-for-frogs-from-baykiki kind 
of labile
               On my home-island the data are available. The parasitic-ones draw up 
an inventory of the data. Diving-ones-diving-for-frogs-from-baykiki
fixate data. By an indefectible method
               As indefectible as a shooting-one-shooting-a-bow is fragile. A labile 
shooting-one-shooting-a-bow. A labile shooting-one-shooting-a-bow
at the edge of the ravine

               On my home-island the mysticism is available. The mysticism of the 
wishful dream
               The grumbling-ones come to my home-island. The grumbling-ones 
grumble with the hunting-ones-hunting-bounties. Since every wishful
dream has sidetracks. Since every fickle wishful dream has sidetracks.
Magical sidetracks. The freeday calculations kind of magical
               The hunting-ones-hunting-bounties come to my home-island
               The estimating-one-estimating-number-stages come to my 
home-island. The estimating-one-estimating-number-stages are
cheerful. Despite the approval
               The approval of the cycling-ones-cycling-rounds. The recuperated 
cycling-ones-cycling-rounds. The recuperated filed-braked
cycling-ones-cycling-rounds
               The recuperated filed-braked cycling-ones-cycling-rounds steer all 
to a consensus. A distressingly beneficial consensus. The recuperated
filed-braked cycling-ones-cycling-rounds steer with energy
all to a distressingly beneficial consensus. With inimitable energy.
With inimitable energy in the trickhips. With inimitable energy in
the cotton trickhips

               The untraceable-ones inhabit with me my home-island. The 
untraceable-ones who with me inhabit my home-island are
the mono kind of mysterious
               They have been mapped out. Minimally mapped out. On a painting. 
The disillusion has been mapped out. The movements
have been mapped out
               The movements are logical. The Marrilin kind of logical. The older 
Marrilin. The older Marrilin how she has been mapped out. On
a painting. A painting by Kijktai
               How her sinusoidal movements have been mapped out. Her wild 
sinusoidal movements

               With me on my home-island sparkle the forgetting-ones
               To some visiting-ones my home-island only pleases qualitative
               The visiting-ones originate from the outer planet
               From all corners
               I am not exaggerating
               They operate photocameras. My home-island has been mapped out 
on a photograph
               They operate videocameras. My home-island has been mapped out 
on a video
               They operate pens. My home-island has been mapped out in a book

               My name is Ekezoe Feterien
               For me my home-island is the best of the best residential island
               On my home-island the design is available. The design of the beachhouse
               The Feteriens use all the beachhouses on my home-island
               The parasitic-ones try to guess what it is that makes one fortunate 
enough to be in the position to be an inhabitant of my home-island
               But to the Feteriens of my home-island luxury is not a merit
               We are happy



                              Rokala Feterien
               I am Rokala. Rokala Feterien
               A conversation is spoken through to the end in my homehouse. A 
conversation at choice
               I inhabit my homehouse with the untraceable-ones. The best 
untraceable-ones
               All areas of my homehouse are being used

               The untraceable-ones who with me settled into my homehouse are 
open. The freedom-of-the-trick kind of open
               To us relationship is particular. To us the best is particular. To us 
luxury is particular
               We are happy creatures
               That is an observation

               I am Rokala. Rokala Feterien
               The drama is available my homehouse
               The drama is logical. The Marrilin kind of logical. The older Marrilin. 
The older Marrilin how she has been mapped out. On a painting.
A painting by Kijktai
               How her overweight has been mapped out. Her calculated overweight

               The untraceable-ones who with me inhabit my homehouse are fickle
               They grumble since fickleness is tumbling. Tumbling under the spell of 
forces. Elusive forces. The diving-ones-diving-for-frogs-from-baykiki
kind of labile
               I am a Feterien
               I fixate forces
               Diving-ones-diving-for-frogs-from-baykiki fixate data. By an 
indefectible method. As indefectible as a shooting-one-shooting-a-bow
is magical
               The moss kind of magical. Approachable moss. Approachable moss 
in the forest
               The mythical forest. The mythical forest as seen from the train

               I am Rokala Feterien
               There is no better residential house than my homehouse
               My homehouse has been photographed. My homehouse has been 
recorded on video. My homehouse has been described
               The visiting-ones crave the design of my homehouse. They crave the 
happiness. They crave the magic. They wish for my homehouse
to be in their homehouse
               They would be willing to stake plenty
               To be inhabitants of my homehouse
               I make my homehouse available
               Visiting-ones bring the happiness

               The untraceable-ones who with me inhabit my homehouse are magical. 
A shooting-one-shooting-a-bow kind of magical. A shooting-one-
shooting-a-bow at the edge of the ravine
               The untraceable-ones who with me inhabit my homehouse are 
transparant. They surround themselves with housedogs.
Housedogs bring the happiness
               The untraceable-ones who with me inhabit my homehouse are 
mysterious. The flying kind of mysterious. Flying with
number-of-the-ball

               We take care
               Should this be necessary
               We are taken care of
               Should this be necessary
               The circle of flying-ones tries to invade my homehouse

               The estimating-one-estimating-number-stages are our mascots
               They fit hats. They fit our hats.  They fit our felt hats
               They grumble since fickleness is tumbling. They grumble with the 
hunting-ones-hunting-bounties
               The hunting-ones-hunting-bounties try to invade my homehouse
               But the estimating-one-estimating-number-stages are the supreme kind 
of mascots
               That is an observation
               We are happy creatures



                              Terpan Feterien
               My homestreet is the best residential street
               The best of the  best
               That is the observation
               The slick-girls produce calculations. With the numbers. The numbers 
with agility factor 3
               The numbers with agility factor 3 are flexible. As flexible as 
the ones-holding-a-title-during-the-weekends
               The ones-holding-a-title-during-the-weekends take the 
tricking-one-tricking-fast in their backwash. Through my homestreet.
The trick-waisted ones-holding-a-title-during-the-weekends take the
tricking-one-tricking-fast in their backwash. At the crack of the month
               The slick-girls produce flexible calculations. They try to guess what it 
is that makes one fortunate enough to be in the position to be
an inhabitant of my homestreet. They calculate what has
to be the amount of one's merit. To be in the circumstance
to reside in the street of Terpan Feterien
               The best street
               For me the street of Terpan Feterien is the supreme kind of residential street
               I stand in no need for any other street to inhabit
               I am a happy creature

               I am Terpan Feterien
               The best of the best is available in the street of Terpan Feterien
               That is the observation
               The metal knowledge is available in the street of Terpan Feterien. 
The method of quinti is available in the street of Terpan Feterien.
The ravine mysticism is available in the street of Terpan Feterien.
The design of the residential house is available in the street of Terpan
Feterien. The drama poetry is available in the street of Terpan Feterien.
The aroma of delight is available in the street of Terpan Feterien

               The best of the best reside in the street of Terpan Feterien
               The mysterious-ones. The ones-without-limits. The tricking-ones
               They have been mapped out on paintings. Their talents have been 
mapped out
               Which is logical. The Marrilin kind of logical. The older Marrilin. 
The older Marrilin also has been mapped out on paintings. 
Paintings by Kijktai
               Her disillusion has been mapped out. Her deluding disillusion

               The best of the best whirl through the street of Terpan Feterien
               The hunting-ones-hunting-beams. The fluttering-ones
               The best of the best throng through the street of Terpan Feterien
               The transferring-ones-transferring-knowledge. The parasitic-ones. The 
collecting-ones-collecting-data
               They are labile. The diving-ones-diving-for-frogs-from-baykiki kind of labile
               Diving-ones-diving-for-frogs-from-baykiki tumble.
Diving-ones-diving-for-frogs-from-baykiki tumble up and down. 
Diving-ones-diving-for-frogs-from-baykiki tumble floatingly
up and down
               As floatingly as the swimming-one-swimming-a-fracture tumbles. 
How the swimming-one-swimming-a-fracture tumbles up and down.
How the swimming-one-swimming-a-fracture tumbles up and down in
the exhibition-window. The exhibition window of the waterhood
               The swimming-ones-swimming-a-fracture grumble. With the 
hunting-one-hunting-a-bounty. Since it is the stealing-ones-stealing-all
               The stealing-ones-stealing-all carry the care for the spicy-ones. Today 
the stealing-ones-stealing-all carry the care for the spicy-ones.
With their maps of the area
               They record on video. They record on retinas. They record on typanums
               They record looks. They record voices
               They draw up an inventory of the data. They draw up an inventory of 
the force
               They crave the prosperity. They crave the contentment. They crave 
the magic
               The magic of the fighting-ones-fighting-loins. The tricksy 
fighting-ones-fighting-loins
               The tricksy fighting-ones-fighting-loins lie. Lie lyingly. Lie lyingly 
with fickle shitting-ones-shitting-swagger

               I am Terpan Feterien
               The street of Terpan Feterien is the best street
               The circle of vandalizing-ones trots through the street of Terpan 
Feterien. The best of the best circle of vandalizing-ones
               That is the observation
               They stay in the guesthouse
               They send off notes
               Nowhere the guesthouse is more transporting
               If only this is particular
               They have choice conversations. They speak the choice conversations 
through to the end
               They listen to the music. The best of the best music. The best music 
sounds in the street of Terpan Feterien
               If only this is particular. Inimitable particular. To breathing creatures 
the best of the best is inimitable particular
               To the Feteriens who settled into the street of Terpan Feterien. To the 
birches rustling in the street of Terpan Feterien. To
the walking-ones-walking-up-front trotting through
the street of Terpan Feterien
               Yes we are happy creatures
               That is the observation



                              Hidesga Feterien
               I am Hidesga Feterien
               For me there is no other residential city than my homecity
               I am not likely to be sweetened
               None of us is likely to be sweetened
               None of us is likely to be sweetened by admiration
               To the Feteriens of my homecity admiration is particular
               I am not equipped to digest more admiration than I have at my disposal
               None of us is equipped to digest more admiration than they have 
at their disposal
               To the Feteriens of my homecity admiration is not a merit

               I stand in no need for any other city to reside in 
               For me there is no other residential city than my homecity
               I have been photographed in my homecity. I have been recorded on 
video in my homecity. I have been described in my homecity. I have
been painted in my homecity
               By the painter Kijktai. The revered painter Kijktai
               Kijktai is logical. The Marrilin kind of logical. The older Marrilin. The 
older Marrilin also has painted
               By the painter Kijktai. The revered painter Kijktai
               Her loin-chunks have been painted. With in her loin-chunks 
engravings. Engravings of numbers
               Shammy numbers. As shammy as numerals
               Numerals that notulate. Numerals that notulate the 
chuckle-of-the-sheets. Numerals that mysteriously notulate
the chuckle-of-the-sheets. Numerals that between sighs
mysteriously notulate the chuckle-of-the-sheets
               Numerals that are labile. The diving-ones-diving-for-frogs-from-baykiki 
kind of labile
               Diving-ones-diving-for-frogs-from-baykiki tumble up and down. 
Diving-ones-diving-for-frogs-from-baykiki tumble floatingly up and down
               As floatingly as the slick-boy gets to tumble. How the slick-boy gets 
the numbers-of-the-ball to tumble. How the slick-boy gets the
numbers-of-the-ball to tumble up and down
               The mysterious numbers-of-the-ball. The mysterious 
numbers-of-the-ball make tomorrow today. The mysterious
numbers-of-the-ball make now presently
               The numbers-of-the-ball make open
               Open as ox numbers

               Open as the Feteriens of my homecity
               To the Feteriens of my homecity being bound is particular
               I am not equipped to be looser than I already am
               None of us is equipped to be looser than they already are
               To the Feteriens of my homecity freedom is not a merit
               None of us is likely to be sweetened
               None of us is likely to be sweetened by prosperity
               Not even periodically
               None of us stands in any need for any other city to reside in
               To the Feteriens of my homecity prosperity is not a merit

               I offer you my homecity
               When you stroll through my homecity you will be admired
               We offer you our homecity
               When you stroll through our homecity you are relatives
               We are happy creatures
               Nowhere the happiness is more transporting
               Nowhere on the outer planet a better glitter is available than the glitter 
of my homecity

               I am Hidesga Feterien
               I am a content creature
               I am not likely to be sweetened
               None of us is likely to be sweetened
               None of us is likely to be sweetened by assistance
               We take care. Invisible care
               We fixate qualities. Invisible qualities
               We fixate forces. Periodical forces
               We make today tomorrow
               We make presently now
               We liberate
               Should this be necessary
               We are mysterious
               The all mono kind of mysterious
               The knowledge kind of mysterious. Galactic knowledge
               The flying kind of mysterious. Flying with numbers-of-the-ball

               The ones-holding-a-title-during-the-weekends are fleeting. As fleeting 
as the fickle-one. The swirling fickle-one. At the crack of the century
the ones-holding a title-during-the-weekends are more fleeting
than the swirling fickle-one
               The ones-holding a title-during-the-weekends grumble. 
The ones-holding a title-during-the-weekends grumble with the
hunting-one-hunting-a-bounty. Since it is the stealing-ones-stealing-all
               The stealing-ones-stealing-all carry the care. Today also the 
stealing-ones-stealing-all carry the care. With their maps of the area
today the stealing-ones-stealing-all carry the care. For the pale-ones

               We do not grumble
               None of us is likely to be made to grumble
               We are happy creatures
               We laugh
               We laugh the broad-beaked-creatures kind of laugh
               The broad-beaked-creature laughs ha
               The broad-beaked-creature tumbles while laughing ha



                              Belelli Feterien
               Belelli Feterien
               This is I
               I am mysterious
               The my homeland kind of mysterious
               The flying kind of mysterious. Flying with numbers-of-the-ball

               The mysterious numbers-of-the-ball
               The logical Marrilin
               The labile diving-ones-diving-for-frogs-from-baykiki

               The diving-ones-diving-for-frogs-from-baykiki tumble up and down. 
The diving-ones-diving-for-frogs-from-baykiki tumble floatingly 
up and down
               As floatingly as the slick-girl gets to tumble. How the slick-girl gets 
the numbers-of-the-ball to tumble. How the slick-girl gets the
numbers-of-the-ball to tumble up and down
               The mysterious numbers-of-the-ball. The mysterious 
numbers-of-the-ball make tomorrow today. The mysterious
numbers-of-the-ball make now presently

               The mysterious numbers-of-the-ball
               The logical Marrilin

               The older Marrilin. The older Marrilin how she has been mapped out 
on a painting. A painting by Kijktai
               Her loin-chunks have been mapped out. With in her loin-chunks 
engravings. Engravings of numbers
               Shammy numbers. The numeral kind of shammy. Numerals that 
calculate. Numerals that calculate inimitable
               As inimitable as the musical action. The musical action of a 
floating-one-floating-in-the-air. A trendy
floating-one-floating-in-the-air. A trendy floating-one-floating-in-the-air
without acrophobia. A trendy floating-one-floating-in-the-air without 
acrophobia who for shelter has a stable. A stable with wild boar 
energy. A subleased stable. Subleased from the circle of flying-ones

               The mysterious numbers-of-the-ball

               The mysterious numbers-of-the-ball make tomorrow today. The 
mysterious numbers-of-the-ball make now presently

               This is I
               Belelli Feterien
               I am not bound
               I am open
               As open as my homeland
               The exchange kind of open
               The exchange of a little dance push. The tiny exchange of a little dance 
push. A dreamy little dance push.  Between sighs the tiny exchange
of a dreamy little dance push

               I am distressingly beneficial
               As distressingly beneficial as my homeland
               A recipe kind of distressingly beneficial

               A recipe for stealing-ones-stealing-all establishing the right
               A recipe for the fragile estimating-ones-estimating-number-stages
               A recipe for the fragile ones-holding-a-title-during-the-weekends
               A recipe for the grumbling hunting-one-hunting-a-bounty

               The hunting-one-hunting-a-bounty grumble since it are the 
stealing-ones-stealing-all
               The stealing-ones-stealing-all establish the right of the 
driving-one-driving-like-a-phantom to be distressingly beneficial.
The stealing-ones-stealing-all establish with their data the right of the
driving-one-driving-like-a-phantom to be distressingly beneficial.
The stealing-ones-stealing-all establish with their new data the right
of the driving-one-driving-like-a-phantom to be distressingly
beneficial. As distressingly beneficial as a recipe. A recipe
for mustard. A recipe for vibrating mustard

               A recipe for stealing-ones-stealing-all establishing the right
               A recipe for the fragile estimating-ones-estimating-number-stages
               A recipe for the fragile ones-holding-a-title-during-the-weekends
               The ones-holding-a-title-during-the-weekends are as fragile as the 
estimating-ones-estimating-number-stages. The
ones-holding-a-title-during-the-weekends are to the left and to the right
as fragile as the estimating-ones-estimating-number-stages
               The estimating-ones-estimating-number-stages are fragile since the
numbers swarm

               The estimating-ones-estimating-number-stages are fragile since 
everywhere the numbers swarm
               The bizarre numbers. The bizarre numbers with an agility factor. 
An agility factor 3
               The bizarre numbers with agility factor 3 are flexible
               As flexible as warehouses

               As flexible as a recipe. A recipe for stealing-ones-stealing-all 
establishing the right

               The stealing-ones-stealing-all establish the right of the 
driving-one-driving-like-a-phantom to be distressingly beneficial.
The stealing-ones-stealing-all establish with their data the right of the
driving-one-driving-like-a-phantom to be distressingly beneficial. The
stealing-ones-stealing-all establish with their new data the right of the
driving-one-driving-like-a-phantom to be distressingly beneficial
               As distressingly beneficial as a recipe. A recipe for mustard. A recipe 
for vibrating mustard

This is I
Belelli Feterien
I am distressingly beneficial
As distressingly beneficial as my homeland
A happiness kind of distressingly beneficial
I am happy



F


© mc 1993-2014



back to CIRCLE TALK 90

back to 1e (content)






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten