vrijdag 19 september 2014

BALLAD-13 b a l l a d 4

B A L L A D 4

4.1
     Impracticable commands can be rejected without much delay
     Look for auctions, do it stumbling, keep retaining
     Let escape everything that is tense, enjoy expressively
     Affirm the ugliness and caress the floundering fish
     Swearing only by perception is celebrating the restriction
     Why not roll the restriction in a summer blanket?
     Does this well meant advise resemble an impracticable command?
     Compare this impracticable command with a blue strawberry
     My memory plays a busy game with me
     I compare myself best with a green elm


4.2
     Paranoid incantations can be rejected without much delay
     Look for containers, do it stumbling, keep eliminating
     Let escape everything that is deserted, enjoy expressively
     Affirm the eagerness and caress the floundering fish
     Swearing only by perception is celebrating the restriction
     Why not pierce the restriction with an umbrella?
     Does this well meant advise resemble a paranoid incantation?
     Compare this paranoid incantation with a blue train
     My memory plays a stingy game with me
     I compare myself best with a trembling maple


4.3
     Corny jokes can be rejected without much delay
     Look for parking-garages, do it stumbling, keep cutting
     Let escape everything that is granular, enjoy expressively
     Affirm the spiciness and caress the floundering fish
     Swearing only by perception is celebrating the restriction
     Why not shove the restriction in a cycle bag?
     Does this well meant advise resemble a corny joke?
     Compare this corny joke with a blue roadmap
     My memory plays a humble game with me
     I compare myself best with a rustling oak


4.4
     Archaic peace-offerings can be rejected without much delay
     Look for shipyards, do it stumbling, keep swallowing
     Let escape everything that is black, enjoy expressively
     Affirm the depth and caress the floundering fish
     Swearing only by perception is celebrating the restriction
     Why not dry the restriction on a bath mat?
     Does this well meant advise resemble an archaic peace offering?
     Compare this archaic peace-offering with a blue foamdot
     My memory plays a frugal game with me
     I compare myself best with a blossoming pear tree


4.5
     Defective howlers can be rejected without much delay
     Look for lighthouses, do it stumbling, keep soothing
     Let escape everything that is weary, enjoy expressively
     Affirm the diffusion and caress the floundering fish
     Swearing only by perception is celebrating the restriction
     Why not immerse the restriction in a milk jug?
     Does this well meant advise resemble a defective howler?
     Compare this defective howler with a blue grassplot
     My memory plays a skillful game with me
     I compare myself best with a solid birch


4.6
     Easy excuses can be rejected without much delay
     Look for dunes, do it stumbling, keep shriveling
     Let escape everything that is feverish, enjoy expressively
     Affirm the flatness and caress the floundering fish
     Swearing only by perception is celebrating the restriction
     Why not substitute the restriction for a lampshade?
     Does this well meant advise resemble a easy excuse?
     Compare this easy excuse with a blue candlestick
     My memory plays a loud game with me
     I compare myself best with an elegant cypress


4.7
     Sentimental exhibitionisms can be rejected without much delay
     Look for dunes, do it stumbling, keep stumbling
     Let escape everything that is quivering, enjoy expressively
     Affirm the brittleness and caress the floundering fish
     Swearing only by perception is celebrating the restriction
     Why not display the restriction on a windowsill?
     Does this well meant advise resemble a sentimental exhibitionism?
     Compare this sentimental exhibitionism with a blu binoculars
     My memory plays a tender game with me
     I compare myself best with an orange hazel


4.8
     Straight frauds can be rejected without much delay
     Look for campingsites, do it stumbling, keep constraining
     Let escape everything that is wheezy, enjoy expressively
     Affirm the suction and caress the floundering fish
     Swearing only by perception is celebrating the restriction
     Why not spread the restriction through a radio?
     Does this well meant advise resemble a straight fraud?
     Compare this straight fraud with a blue pencil
     My memory plays a cross game with me
     I compare myself best with a steaming olive


4.9
     Anachronistic mistakes can be rejected without much delay
     Look for breeding-colonies, do it stumbling, keep neutralizing
     Let escape everything that is itching, enjoy expressively
     Affirm the dullness and caress the floundering fish
     Swearing only by perception is celebrating the restriction
     Why not paint the restriction on a watering can?
     Does this well meant advise resemble a anachronistic mistake?
     Compare this anachronistic mistake with a blue geranium
     My memory plays a shrill game with me
     I compare myself best with a swishing conifer


4.10
     Vulgar platitudes can be rejected without much delay
     Look for draw-wells, do it stumbling, keep taming
     Let escape everything that is mouldered, enjoy expressively
     Affirm the spontaneity and caress the floundering fish
     Swearing only by perception is celebrating the restriction
     Why not hide the restriction under a stair carpet?
     Does this well meant advise resemble a vulgar platitude?
     Compare this vulgar platitude with a blue keyring
     My memory plays a cramped game with me
     I compare myself best with a brown chestnut


4.11
     Utopian fictions can be rejected without much delay
     Look for burrows, do it stumbling, keep dabbing
     Let escape everything that is rolling, enjoy expressively
     Affirm the frenzy and caress the floundering fish
     Swearing only by perception is celebrating the restriction
     Why not fluff the restriction with a hairbrush?
     Does this well meant advise resemble an utopian fiction?
     Compare this utopian fiction with a blue curler
     My memory plays a cracked game with me
     I compare myself best with a robust palm


4.12
     Dismal calculations can be rejected without much delay
     Look for bunker-ruins, do it stumbling, keep shattering
     Let escape everything that is plodding, enjoy expressively
     Affirm the modernity and caress the floundering fish
     Swearing only by perception is celebrating the restriction
     Why not conceal the restriction behind a towel stand?
     Does this well meant advise resemble a dismal calculation?
     Compare this dismal calculation with a blue teacloth
     My memory plays an obscene game with me
     I compare myself best with a gnarled willow


4.13
     Discriminatory naivities can be rejected without much delay
     Look for brambles, do it stumbling, keep hampering
     Let escape everything that is strained, enjoy expressively
     Affirm the fervor and caress the floundering fish
     Swearing only by perception is celebrating the restriction
     Why not mutilate the restriction with a door handle?
     Does this well meant advise resemble a discriminatory naivety?
     Compare this discriminatory naivity with a blue bellcord
     My memory plays a virtuoso game with me
     I compare myself best with a comforting plane


4.14
     Diplomatic compromises can be rejected without much delay
     Look for fountains, do it stumbling, keep dampening
     Let escape everything that is veinless, enjoy expressively
     Affirm the rhythm and caress the floundering fish
     Swearing only by perception is celebrating the restriction
     Why not discuss the restriction on a couch?
     Does this well meant advise resemble a diplomatic compromise?
     Compare this diplomatic compromise with a blue chocolate
     My memory plays a hoarse game with me
     I compare myself best with a solitary beech


4.15
     Primitive attempts can be rejected without much delay
     Look for volleyballnets, do it stumbling, keep crushing
     Let escape everything that is small, enjoy expressively
     Affirm the stickiness and caress the floundering fish
     Swearing only by perception is celebrating the restriction
     Why not stash the restriction in a slipper?
     Does this well meant advise resemble a primitive attempt?
     Compare this primitive attempt with a blue signet ring
     My memory plays a wistful game with me
     I compare myself best with a bare eucalyptus


4.16
     Fascist diktats can be rejected without much delay
     Look for lifeguards, do it stumbling, keep directing
     Let escape everything that is ringed, enjoy expressively
     Affirm the height and caress the floundering fish
     Swearing only by perception is celebrating the restriction
     Why not settle the restriction with a cocoa tin?
     Does this well meant advise resemble a fascist diktat?
     Compare this fascist diktat with a blue mixer
     My memory plays a perky game with me
     I compare myself best with a creaking cedar


4.17
     Pacifying prayers can be rejected without much delay
     Look for parasols, do it stumbling, keep perfuming
     Let escape everything that is velvety, enjoy expressively
     Affirm the heat and caress the floundering fish
     Swearing only by perception is celebrating the restriction
     Why not embroider the restriction on a pillowcase?
     Does this well meant advise resemble a pacifying prayer?
     Compare this pacifying prayer with a blue wool pom pom
     My memory plays a longing game with me
     I compare myself best with a split pine


4.18
     Provocative perversities can be rejected without much delay
     Look for snack-outlets, do it stumbling, keep brightening
     Let escape everything that is panting, enjoy expressively
     Affirm the aggravation and caress the floundering fish
     Swearing only by perception is celebrating the restriction
     Why not stifle the restriction in a petticoat?
     Does this well meant advise resemble a provocative perversity
     Compare this provocative perversity with a blue lipstick
     My memory plays an unyielding game with me
     I compare myself best with a passive poplar


4.19
     Elitist informalities can be rejected without much delay
     Look for sandpits, do it stumbling, keep absorbing
     Let escape everything that is cold, enjoy expressively
     Affirm the sneakiness and caress the floundering fish
     Swearing only by perception is celebrating the restriction
     Why not remelt the restriction into brooch?
     Does this well meant advise resemble an elitist informality?
     Compare this elitist informality with a blue collar
     My memory plays a slavish game with me
     I compare myself best with a white mulberry


4.20
     Unfulfillable promises can be rejected without much delay
     Look for westwinds, do it stumbling, keep creating
     Let escape everything that is toiling, enjoy expressively
     Affirm the allurements and caress the floundering fish
     Swearing only by perception is celebrating the restriction
     Why not destroy the restriction with a butter dish?
     Does this well meant advise resemble an unfulfillable promise?
     Compare this unfulfillable promise with a blue corncob
     My memory plays a fussy game with me
     I compare myself best with an overgrown spruce





>>   to   b a l  l a d   5





© mc 1995-2014



back to BALLAD-13

back to 1e (content)






1 opmerking: