woensdag 17 september 2014

BALLAD-13 b a l l a d 2

B A L L A D 2

2.1
     The world turns inward, protecting, restraining the pride
     Bursting eggs joyfully drip empty in full stills
     I see beautiful polderpeople ramble in the steppe
     Churned evolutionary ugliness makes my tense head tingle
     And right between my eyebrows the sign appears
     Now I understand the language of green dogs
     Where pride is green as waving in steppes
     I confirm what their waving song is about
     Was not everyone's intention sometimes withered by pride?
     O how exuberant our existence is, turningly outrageous!


2.2
     The turn suggests change, bursting, eliminating the fury
     Flourishing days joyfully splash down in broken moments
     I hear indifferent citypeople scream in the desert
     Gaping statistic eagerness makes the deserted salt-depot glisten
     And near the common place the sign appears
     Now I understand the language of trembling pigs
     Where fury is trembling as flattering in deserts
     I confirm what their flattering song is about
     Was not everyone's idealism sometimes derailed by fury?
     O how exuberant our existence is, suggestingly outrageous!


2.3
     The suggestion convinces generally, flourishing, cutting the shame
     Rejecting facts joyfully happen again in wilted dream theories
     I see gloomy steppepeople model on the lake
     Stormy economical spiciness makes the granular grit whirl
     And as fragile as mouse skeleton the sign appears
     Now I understand the language of rustling spiders
     Where shame is rustling as shaping by lakes
     I confirm what their shaping song is about
     Was not everyone's hand sometimes clammy by shame?
     O how exuberant our existence is, convincingly outrageous!


2.4
     The conviction reverberates intensely, rejecting, swallowing the desire
     Challenging conclusions joyfully have fun with nagging calamities
     I see hollow coastpeople garden in the prairie
     Parabolic philosophical deepness makes my black stone scintillate
     And surrounded by a spiral the sign appears
     Now I understand the language of blossoming snakes
     Where desire is blossoming as pruning in prairies
     I confirm what their pruning song is about
     Was not everyone's patience sometimes tried by desire?
     O how exuberant our existence is, reverberatingly outrageous!


2.5
     The reverberation rumbles heavily, challenging, soothing the envy
     Anticipatory falls joyfully frantic cling to capricious fantasies
     I see prompt slopepeople land on the beach
     Limed theological diffusion makes my wary brush sigh
     And in the vast distance the sign appears
     Now I understand the language of solid ducks
     Where envy is solid as digging on beaches
     I confirm what their digging song is about
     Was not everyone's temperature sometimes unstable by envy?
     O how exuberant our existence is, rumblingly outrageous!


2.6
     The rumble communicates multifariously, anticipating, shriveling the arrogance
     Sprinkling effects joyfully balancing couple with stagnating astonishment
     I see outspoken tundrapeople slaughter on the terrace
     Coded mathematical flatness makes my feverish blush gloss
     And sooner red than pink the sign appears
     Now I understand the language of elegant cows
     Where arrogance is elegant as spinning on terraces
     I confirm what their spinning song is about
     Was not everyone's swagger sometimes bulged by arrogance?
     O how exuberant our existence is, communicatingly outrageous!


2.7
     The communication perplexes indirectly, sprinkling, draining the quicksand
     Grounding glitter joyfully gradually develops into eroticizing tremors
     I see vigorous lakepeople spill in the forest
     Latent metaphysical brittleness makes my quivering energies sizzle
     And on the seamless divide the sign appears
     Now I understand the language of orange horses
     Where quicksand is orange as messing in forests
     I confirm what their messing song is about
     Was not everyone's luck sometimes swallowed by quicksand?
     O how exuberant our existence is, perplexingly outrageous!


2.8
     The perplexity transmits silence, grounding, constraining the cruelty
     Scorching sparks joyfully echo on in gurgling melancholy
     I hear inert cavepeople demand on the island
     Tempting astronomical suction makes my wheezy lungs writhe
     And skimming over the water the sign appears
     Now I understand the language of steaming beetles
     Where cruelty is steaming as meddling on islands
     I confirm what their meddling song is about
     Was not everyone's speechlessness sometimes stretched by cruelty?
     O how exuberant our existence is, transmittingly outrageous!


2.9
     The transmittal deceives whisperingly, scorching, neutralizing the bile
     Preserving hedgehogs joyfully join together with smacking pains
     I hear gay savannahpeople swear in the swamp
     Cloudy chemical dullness makes my itching lumps groan
     And meant for another the sign appears
     Now I understand the language of swishing cats
     Where bile is swishing as loathing in swamps
     I confirm what their loathing song is about
     Was not everyone's tongue sometimes bitter by bile?
     O how exuberant our existence is, deceptively outrageous!


2.10
     The deception fools momentarily, preserving, taming the greed
     Prickling quills joyfully bounce off on tired bravado
     I see surly riverbankpeople plough in the tundra
     Pounding neurological spontaneity makes the mouldered pillar falter
     And like a bleak mirage the sign appears
     Now I understand the language of brown sheep
     Where greed is brown as sowing in tundras
     I confirm what their sowing song is about
     Was not everyone's pocket sometimes torn by greed?
     O how exuberant our existence is, foolingly outrageous!


2.11
     The foolishness inspires individually, prickling, dabbing the tears
     Secreting callus joyfully unites forces with thin rudeness
     I see calm heathpeople carouse in the delta
     Trained sociological frenzy makes my rolling ear ring
     And gliding along the mast the sign appears
     Now I understand the language of robust apes
     Where tears are robust as swimming in deltas
     I confirm what their swimming song is about
     Was not everyone's gaze sometimes drowned in tears?
     O how exuberant our existence is, inspiringly outrageous!


2.12
     The inspiration apportions disproportionately, secreting, shattering the resentment
     Blown scales joyfully sway along on stiff melodies
     I see ancient desertpeople root in the polder
     Lost dietetic modernity makes my plodding engine sputter
     And between quay and ship the sign appears
     Now I understand the language of gnarled salamanders
     Where resentment is gnarled as rowing in polders
     I confirm what their rowing song is about
     Was not everyone's judgement sometimes biased by resentment?
     O how exuberant our existence is, apportioningly outrageous!


2.13
     The portion enchants proportionally, blowing, hampering the activity
     Charmed pollen joyfully prepares itself for unmarked destinations
     I see cautious veldpeople burn in the savannah
     Hallucinogenic astrological fervor makes my strained heart-muscle vibrate
     And the moment I awake the sign appears
     Now I understand the language of comforting elephants
     Where activity is comforting as carrying in savannahs
     I confirm what their carrying song is about
     Was not everyone's territory sometimes poisoned by activity?
     O how exuberant our existence is, enchantingly outrageous!


2.14
     The enchantment intoxicates vertically, charming, dampening the hate
     Welcoming pistils joyfully tower impressively above magical concentrations
     I see rigid oasispeople yearn in the valley
     Frail therapeutical rhythms makes the veinless leaves shrink
     And inside by the door frame the sign appears
     Now I understand the language of solitary foxes
     Where hate is solitary as wailing in valleys
     I confirm what their wailing song is about
     Was not everyone's throat sometimes choked with hate
     O how exuberant our existence is, intoxicatingly outrageous!


2.15
     The intoxication tastes sweet, welcoming, crushing the fear
     Reporting burdens joyfully keep pace with indestructible weights
     I hear hasty swamppeople stammer in the cave
     Ripe political stickiness makes the small star shine
     And more perfect than expected the sign appears
     Now I understand the language of bare chickens
     Where fear is bare as flowing in caves
     I confirm what their flowing song is about
     Was not everyone's saliva sometimes sticky by fear?
     O how exuberant our existence is, tasty outrageous!


2.16
     The taste harmonizes broadly, reporting, directing the future
     Crumbling enlightenments joyfully ooze through in illegible documents
     I see modest bogpeople enlarge in the city
     Profitable paranormal height makes my ringed forefinger shake
     And for the sixteenth time the sign appears
     Now I understand the language of creaking bees
     Where future is creaking as grabbing in cities
     I confirm what their grabbing song is about
     Was not everyone's past sometimes deformed by future?
     O how exuberant our existence is, harmonizingly outrageous!


2.17
     The harmony bonds strongly, crumbling, perfuming the urine
     Dissolved knowledge joyfully alters nicely into reflective metaphors
     I hear cool moundpeople shout on the coast
     Fertile psychological heat makes the velvety surface ruffle
     And preceded by heavy rain the sign appears
     Now I understand the language of split frogs
     Where urine is split as tanning on coasts
     I confirm what their tanning song is about
     Was not everyone's bed sometimes stained with urine?
     O how exuberant our existence is, bondingly outrageous!


2.18
     The bond thaws backward, dissolving, brithening the darkness
     Receiving consolation joyfully works together with fluctuating developments
     I see cheerful forestpeople peel on the slope
     Floating meteorological aggravation makes my panting enthusiasm stumble
     And on the harvested field the sign appears
     Now I understand the language of passive worms
     Where darkness is passive as glowing on slopes
     I confirm what their glowing song is about
     Was not everyone's residence sometimes suffocating by darkness?
     O how exuberant our existence is, thawingly outrageous!


2.19
     The thaw feeds nourishes love, receiving, absorbing the suspicion
     Enveloping dew joyfully spreads widely in microscopic meanings
     I see chaste prairiepeople kiss on the riverbank
     Smothering esoteric sneakiness makes the cold gas bubble hiss
     And hanging from a balloon the sign appears
     Now I understand the language of white bears
     Where suspicion is white as cuddling on riverbanks
     I confirm what their cuddling song is about
     Was not everyone's beloved sometimes harmed by suspicion?
     O how exuberant our existence is, feedingly outrageous!


2.20
     The food delight lovers, enveloping, creating the shit
     Revealing births joyfully move mountains into recognizable perspectives
     I see contented terracepeople nestle on the heath
     Cursed artistic allurements make my toiling gland swell
     And just behind the elbow the sign appears
     Now I understand the language of overgrown chameleons
     Where shit is overgrown as fondling on heaths
     I confirm what their fondling song is about
     Was not everyone's mother after deliverance also shitless?
     O how exuberant our existence is, delightfully outrageous!




>>   to   b a l  l a d   3



© mc 1995-2014




back to BALLAD-13

back to 1e (content)






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen