vrijdag 26 september 2014

BALLAD-13 b a l l a d 11

B A L L A D 11

11.1
     Via evolutionary holes the yellowed plan took me to the end of the world and back home via the animal
     The hour when I would drip empty would be the rolled hour when I expressively tingling would retain the pride
     Then I would begin to evenly blowing exhale, whereupon I would proceed to collect the thousand laws that I earned
     I would enter my extravagant niche and fill it with those stills I received from M.S. during our planned expeditions


11.2
     Via statistical openings the stacked plan took me to the end of the turn and back home via the animal
     The hour when I would splash down would be the pierced hour when I expressively glistening would eliminate the fury
     Then I would begin to evenly blowing exhale, whereupon I would proceed to collect the thousand reversals that I earned
     I would enter my extravagant niche and fill it with those moments I received from O.S. during our planned expeditions


11.3
     Via economic arguments the rusted plan took me to the end of the suggestion and back home via the animal
     The hour when I would happen again would be the shoved hour when I expressively whirling would cut the shame
     Then I would begin to evenly blowing exhale, whereupon I would proceed to collect the thousand confirmations that I earned
     I would enter my extravagant niche and fill it with those dream theories I received from S.K. during our planned expeditions


11.4
     Via philosophical pitfalls the photographed plan took me to the end of the conviction and back home via the animal
     The hour when I would have fun would be the dried hour when I expressively scintillating would swallow the desire
     Then I would begin to evenly blowing exhale, whereupon I would proceed to collect the thousand pitchers that I earned
     I would enter my extravagant niche and fill it with those calamities I received from H.W. during our planned expeditions


11.5
     Via theological distress-signals the spoiled plan took me to the end of the reverberation and back home via the animal
     The hour when I would cling frantically would be the immersed hour when I expressively sighing would soothe the envy
     Then I would begin to evenly blowing exhale, whereupon I would proceed to collect the thousand massages that I earned
     I would enter my extravagant niche and fill it with those fantasies I received from D.B during our planned expeditions


11.6
     Via mathematical shards the stored plan took me to the end of the rumble and back home via the animal
     The hour when I would balancingly couple would be the substituted hour when I expressively glossing would shrivel the arrogance
     Then I would begin to evenly blowing exhale, whereupon I would proceed to collect the thousand flavors that I earned
     I would enter my extravagant niche and fill it with the astonishment I received from G.S. during our planned expeditions


11.7
     Via metaphysical horizons the reserved plan took me to the end of the communication and back home via the animal
     The hour when I would develop gradually would be the displayed hour when I expressively sizzling would drain the quicksand
     Then I would begin to evenly blowing exhale, whereupon I would proceed to collect the thousand immunities that I earned
     I would enter my extravagant niche and fill it with those tremors I received from F.R. during our planned expeditions


11.8
     Via astronomical swirls the superabundant plan took me to the end of the perplexity and back home via the animal
     The hour when I would echo on would be the spreaded hour when I expressively writhing would constrain the cruelty
     Then I would begin to evenly blowing exhale, whereupon I would proceed to collect the thousand ice-crystals that I earned
     I would enter my extravagant niche and fill it with those melancholies I received from I.R. during our planned expeditions


11.9
     Via chemical drills the shiny plan took me to the end of the transmittal and back home via the animal
     The hour when I would join together would be the painted hour when I expressively groaning would neutralize the bile
     Then I would begin to evenly blowing exhale, whereupon I would proceed to collect the thousand creams that I earned
     I would enter my extravagant niche and fill it with those pains I received from S.S. during our planned expeditions


11.10
     Via neurological choirs the salty plan took me to the end of the deception and back home via the animal
     The hour when I would bounce off would be the hidden hour when I expressively faltering would tame the greed
     Then I would begin to evenly blowing exhale, whereupon I would proceed to collect the thousand liberations that I earned
     I would enter my extravagant niche and fill it with the bravado I received from S.M. during our planned expeditions


11.11
     Via sociological hurricanes the circular plan took me to the end of the foolishness and back home via the animal
     The hour when I would unite forces would be the fluffed hour when I expressively ringing would dab the tears
     Then I would begin to evenly blowing exhale, whereupon I would proceed to collect the thousand loopholes that I earned
     I would enter my extravagant niche and fill it with those rudenesses I received from K.P. during our planned expeditions


11.12
     Via dietetic canons the polished plan took me to the end of the inspiration and back home via the animal
     The hour when I would sway on would be the concealed hour when I expressively spluttering would shatter the resentment
     Then I would begin to evenly blowing exhale, whereupon I would proceed to collect the thousand pirouettes that I earned
     I would enter my extravagant niche and fill it with those melodies I received from A.M. during our planned expeditions


11.13
     Via astrological messages the completed plan took me to the end of the portion and back home via the animal
     The hour when I would prepare myself would be the mutilated hour when I expressively vibrating would hamper the activity
     Then I would begin to evenly blowing exhale, whereupon I would proceed to collect the thousand certainties that I earned
     I would enter my extravagant niche and fill it with those destinations I received from B.G. during our planned expeditions


11.14
     Via therapeutic cherries the hidded plan took me to the end of the enchantment and back home via the animal
     The hour when I would tower impressively would be the discussed hour when I expressively shrinking would dampen the hate
     Then I would begin to evenly blowing exhale, whereupon I would proceed to collect the thousand hugs that I earned
     I would enter my extravagant niche and fill it with those concentrations I received from S.D. during our planned expeditions


11.15
     Via political riches the propped plan took me to the end of the intoxication and back home via the animal
     The hour when I would keep pace would be the stashed hour when I expressively shining would crush the fear
     Then I would begin to evenly blowing exhale, whereupon I would proceed to collect the thousand shells that I earned
     I would enter my extravagant niche and fill it with those weights I received from H.M. during our planned expeditions


11.16
     Via paranormal skies the efficient plan took me to the end of the taste and back home via the animal
     The hour when I would ooze through would be the settled hour when I expressively shaking would direct the future
     Then I would begin to evenly blowing exhale, whereupon I would proceed to collect the thousand candles that I earned
     I would enter my extravagant niche and fill it with those documents I received from B.T. during our planned expeditions


11.17
     Via psychological secrets the grinded plan took me to the end of the harmony and back home via the animal
     The hour when I would alter nicely would be the embroidered hour when I expressively ruffling would perfume the urine
     Then I would begin to evenly blowing exhale, whereupon I would proceed to collect the thousand pardons that I earned
     I would enter my extravagant niche and fill it with those metaphors I received from K.H. during our planned expeditions


11.18
     Via meteorological irritations the passed plan took me to the end of the bond and back home via the animal
     The hour when I would work together would be the stifled hour when I expressively stumbling would brighten the darkness
     Then I would begin to evenly blowing exhale, whereupon I would proceed to collect the thousand dawns that I earned
     I would enter my extravagant niche and fill it with those developments I received from V.Z. during our planned expeditions


11.19
     Via esoteric wishes the manipulated plan took me to the end of the thaw and back home via the animal
     The hour when I would spread widely would be the remelted hour when I expressively hissing would absorb the suspicion
     Then I would begin to evenly blowing exhale, whereupon I would proceed to collect the thousand habits that I earned
     I would enter my extravagant niche and fill it with those meanings I received from Z.R. during our planned expeditions


11.20
     Via artistic mixtures the simulated plan took me to the end of the food and back home via the animal
     The hour when I would move mountains would be the destroyed hour when I expressively swelling would create the shit
     Then I would begin to evenly blowing exhale, whereupon I would proceed to collect the thousand compensations that I earned
     I would enter my extravagant niche and fill it with those perspectives I received from T.D. during our planned expeditions






>>   to   b a l  l a d   12



© mc 1995-2014



back to BALLAD-13

back to 1e (content)






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen