zondag 31 augustus 2014

CIRCLE TALK 90 razanzib

RAZANZIB

While resting
With rigid senses
After wild amusement, after wild fight
After inner cold
With paralyzed limbs
While housefronts straight and streets narrow
While sloops idle
After dew
With damp oars
Men are matting, women are rigging
While slow-growing-ones are cooked
Through and through
After merciless loyalty

While burying
The contract
In a chest
While caressing-ones shattered
Children missing
Lips scorch
On the galley
Despite betrayal
Ease
While beads loose on a thread
In the cerebral hemispheres
Rising slowly, falling slowly 
While cherry blossoms bloom
Under glass
Heals the sun
The wound
The butterfly
While fearfully without compass
Finding a destination


While the tower game is digested
After rage
Trottingly
The horse straps waxed
Bleedingly
The inner skin kissed
While under the plum tree
Under the crown
Weepingly
Seeking sweetness
We during the afternoon
Our merit
Surviving on the banks
While the harbor fish
Has been crushed

While watching tv on the sofa
With mashed bananas, with mashed meringues
During the night
Die together
With the babies
While everywhere the morning revolves
While the caring-one-taking-care-of-the-geese demands fairness
With a catch in the voice
The colossus
With stretched muscles, with massaged glands
While to the left the crows and to the right the doves
Shelter together
With the sharks
Rebellious interactive-people
Excel
With the piranhas
While blushingly
Barefoot
Flock together 
With the Johnnies

While slipping off the afterdeck
With the representing-one-representing-right and her measure partner
Attached relatives
Hand in hand
Waddle
Waver
Fall
Disappear

While staying communicative
With progressive components, with radical components
While smiling
At the century
Wait
For the caravan driveling-ones, for the caravan driving-ones-driving-on-asphalt
Listen
To marimbas
While activity
On course-controlling level
With rusty scales, with temperatured wine in the jug
While eating
Saucers full of cereals
While revering
Vibrating conventions



R


                              Akasif Razanzib
                                                I am Akasif Razanzib
                                                I live in a castle in the air
                                                My castle is built with nostalgic components
                                                I live quietly, because my fight was wild. This is in proportion with my memory. My memory is 
                                                   relentless. If I would excite myself, then a revolution might actualize
                                                I am crazy about lavender. I share my washing bouts with houserats. I am crazy about skin
                                                My sloops lie unused. I am crazy about houserats
                                                I am crazy about more or less exhausted perfume bottles
                                                I live quietly, because my amusements were wild. Would I not live quietly, then I might be dazzled. 
                                                   Because, as a given, I am factually rather shortsighted
                                                I like to weed and to sprinkle. My ferns receive applause
                                                I like to look at ships navigating out. I like to kiss
                                                I am crazy about cherry blossoms. I like to look at ships navigating in. My sloops lie idle
                                                I am periodically unapproachable. On the verge of the impossible. I live quietly, because I am 
                                                   periodically unapproachable
                                                My castle is surrounded by greenhouses
                                                I live in a castle in the air
                                                I like to weed and to sprinkle
                                                I like to remember. This is in proportion with my memory. My memory needs a back-perspective 
                                                   to arrive at a front-perspective
                                                I am crazy about ruddy skin. I like to feed babies
                                                I live quietly, because my visions can be compared to a collection of splinters of  glass. My visions 
                                                   being factually rather shattered
                                                I wash myself with lavender oil. Lavender oil is volatile. This is in proportion with my  memory. 
                                                   My memory is liable to inflowing movements
                                                Would I not have my back-perspective, then I might love to pine
                                                My visions are built with nostalgic components



                              Pliddasch Razanzib
                                                I am Pliddasch Razanzib. I am crazy about television shows. I amuse myself with chimeras
                                                I am crazy about hair
                                                I live darkened, because here the sun shines relentlessly. Would I not live darkened, then the brilliance 
                                                   of the pigments might intoxicate me. My nerves being factually rather tense
                                                I like to caress and to fondle. My favorite body parts are asses and knees
                                                I like to cast candles. My favorite candles are made of wax
                                                I get heated quickly. Even without inflammation. I live darkened, because I get heated quickly
                                                My castle has narrow corridors. I am crazy about braided hair. I like to collect compasses
                                                I live darkened, because the smallest number of lumens makes my narrow corridors shiver. My 
                                                   corridors being factually rather shy
                                                I live in a castle in the air
                                                My castle is adorned by outer partners
                                                I live darkened, because I move my pace. This makes me happy. My happiness is calculated. Would 
                                                   I draw the blinds, then the morning of tomorrow could be the  night of today
                                                My favorite candles are manufactured with wax. I am crazy about chimeras
                                                I am crazy about scales shined with oil. I like to lie. I am crazy about lips. I like to draw candles
                                                I live in a castle in the air
                                                I like to caress and to fondle
                                                I like to shuffle. This makes me happy. My happiness can be transported cautiously from one  
                                                   position to the other
                                                I amuse myself with television shows. Television shows are tididran-activities. This makes me 
                                                   happy. My happiness is a tididran-passivity
                                                Would I have dancing feet, then I might love to waltz. My shuffle-shoes are adorned by outer partners



                              Lui Razanzib
                                                I am Lui Razanzib
                                                I live unbound, because my back-relatives were rowing-ones-rowing-in-the-galleys. Would I not 
                                                   live unbound, then I might turn fanatical again. My scars being factually rather bold
                                                I like to sleep and to dream. My dream notes are very much cherished
                                                I like to attend concerts
                                                I live in a castle in the air
                                                My castle has tangent planes with the environment on three sides
                                                I live unbound, because all breathing creatures amaze me. This tickles my imagination. My imagination is 
                                                   filled and sounds hollow. If one would stick a pin in it, through an outflow unhappiness might actualize
                                                I correspond with men. Men do not menstruate. This tickles my imagination. My imagination is spicy
                                                Would I be sensitive to sound, then I might love to ride trains
                                                I like to wallow. This tickles my imagination. My imagination relates to the position of the sun
                                                I like to heal wounds. I am crazy about running-dogs-running-fast. I like to examine musical scores. 
                                                I am crazy about glass. I like to revere conventions. From a distance my castle appears to be blue
                                                My love for music is abstract
                                                I eat a lot. Although one would not tell this by looking at me. I live unbound, because I eat a lot
                                                I live unbound, because distances how experienced by me cannot be bridged. My remoteness being 
                                                   factually rather imagined
                                                I am crazy about men. I correspond with women. I am crazy about polished glass
                                                I live in a castle in the air
                                                I like to sleep and to dream. My remoteness has tangent planes with the environment on three sides
                                                My love for music has an abstract quality. I am crazy about women
                                                I am crazy about muscles stretched through exercise



                              Wuwlaz Razanzib
                                                I am Wuwlaz Razanzib. I like to rise. I am crazy about bread. I like to note down recipes
                                                I live in a castle in the air
                                                I like to yell and to scream. I have never been able to reach the top of my volume
                                                I like to surrender. This is in contrast with my outer face. My outer face has the appearance of 
                                                   a mask from bygone decades
                                                I live soberly, because my loss is manifold. Would I not live soberly, then I might become disloyal 
                                                   to an insight wildly fought for. My tears being factually rather salt
                                                I like to yell and to scream. I like to note down sports results. My merit can be disregarded
                                                I have control over my time. Up to the last minute. I live soberly, because I have control over my time
                                                My castle has a leaking roof
                                                I associate with slow-growing-ones. Slow-growing-ones are soft. This is in contrast with my 
                                                   outer face. My outer face is hard
                                                Would I have patience at my disposal, then I might love to garden
                                                My urge to surrender has been transmitted to me by titled back-relatives
                                                I live in a castle in the air
                                                My castle has been transmitted to me by titled back-relatives
                                                I live soberly, because as a given I am wasteful. This is in contrast with my outer face. My outer face 
                                                    is stern
                                                Would I have the desire to inspire imitating-ones, then my castle might flood
                                                My merit can be neglected. I am crazy about butterflies. I am crazy about starch  washed sheets
                                                I am crazy about slow-growing-ones. I associate with butterflies. I am crazy about ashes
                                                I am crazy about smoldering ashes. I like to string beads on a thread
                                                I live soberly, because my leaking roof would collapse under the weight of my surrender. My submission 
                                                   being factually rather heavy



                              Ekezoe Razanzib
                                                I am Ekezoe Razanzib. My piranhas are excellent. I am crazy about accents
                                                I am crazy about  voices catched by rage
                                                I mirror myself in knives. Knives are innocent. This is the tragedy of the case. That innocence is 
                                                   useless
                                                Would I not have my height, then I might love to converse with children
                                                I like to confide. This is the tragedy of the case. That confidence must be betrayed to mature into 
                                                   confidence
                                                I am crazy about knives. I mirror myself in accents. I am crazy about dew
                                                I live in a castle in the air
                                                I like to ski and to skate. My favorite figures are the slalom and the axel
                                                My confidence receives a boost from visiting-ones
                                                I live hungry, because I carry an inner cold. Would I not live hungry, then I might imagine myself 
                                                   flowering instead of scanty. My imagination being factually rather oversized
                                                I like to ski and to skate. I like to build ponds. I am crazy about white dew
                                                I like to color catalogs. My castle is cherished by vandalizing-ones. I like to trot
                                                I am crazy about marbles. I like to design aquariums
                                                I live in a castle in the air
                                                My castle receives a boost from visiting-ones
                                                I live hungry, because as a given I have a taste for lushness. This is the tragedy of the case. That taste 
                                                   is useless. Even with my taste buds removed no mirror would show me another
                                                My piranhas enjoy the name of being excellent
                                                I have countless reading plans. Stored in a special file. I live hungry, because I have countless 
                                                   reading plans
                                                I live hungry, because my supplies seem to me useless. My supplies being factually rather seasonal



                              Rokala Razanzib
                                                I am Rokala Razanzib. I am crazy about blood. I like to distill brandy
                                                My castle is a reproduction. My chess matches end in a draw. I am crazy about towers
                                                I am crazy about destinations surrounded by mystery
                                                I live in a castle in the air
                                                My castle maps out the application possibilities of the most up to date communication model
                                                I live in quarantine, because as a given I am a killing-one. This I need to put my gut at ease. My gut is 
                                                   magnetic. Would I dance in a zigzag mode, my atmosphere might fill up with radioactivity
                                                I move naked through the afternoons. Afternoons are sultry. This I need to put my gut at ease. My 
                                                   gut is sweet
                                                Would I not live grounded, then I might love to sit on sofas
                                                I like to imitate. This I need to put my gut at ease. My gut needs before-images to arrive at after-images
                                                I am crazy about afternoons. I move naked through the tower. I am crazy about clotted blood
                                                I live in a castle in the air
                                                I like to shoot shadows and to fence shadows. My specialties are the crossbow and the foil
                                                My reproductions map out the application possibilities of the most up to date communication model
                                                The final score of my chess matches is a draw
                                                I never wash myself. In any case not with warm water. I live in quarantine, because I never wash myself
                                                I live in quarantine, because my reproductions are unbound designs. My reproductions being factually 
                                                   rather particular
                                                I like to search. I am crazy about faucets. I like to recall game patterns
                                                I live in quarantine, because I loathe physical closeness. Would I not live in quarantine, then I might 
                                                   reconsider my wardrobe. My wardrobe being factually rather exceptional
                                                I like to shoot shadows and to fence shadows. I like to categorize game patterns



                              Terpan Razanzib
                                                I am Terpan Razanzib. My chests are filled to the brim with provisions
                                                I am a sleeping-one-sleeping-late. Whatever the circumstance. I live cautiously, because I am 
                                                   a sleeping-one-sleeping-late
                                                My castle accommodates transporting areas. I am crazy about doors
                                                I try myself on colossi. I am crazy about cereals
                                                I live in a castle in the air
                                                I like to compute and to describe. My specialities are vector analysis and abbreviations
                                                I like to disappear. This I need for my muscles. My muscles need a rest in order to come to a voltage
                                                I live cautiously, because I made me my concern. Would I not live cautiously, then my arbitrariness 
                                                   quotient might show a sassy increase. My givens being factually rather modest
                                                I like to compute and to describe. I like to stock supplies. I like to unwrap
                                                I am crazy about driveling-ones. I like to be prepared
                                                I try myself on doors. Doors are abstractions. This I need for my muscles. My muscles seem not to 
                                                   belong to me
                                                Would I have a low tone, then I might love to roll the dice
                                                Compared with affairs on a course-controlling level my urge to disappear is of no consequence
                                                The contents of my provision chests is varied and cataloged. I am crazy about colossi
                                                I am crazy about floors scattered with herbs. I am crazy about watery cereals
                                                I like to forge adornments
                                                I live cautiously, because my transporting areas seem to be breathing creatures. My transporting 
                                                   areas being factually rather protective
                                                I live in a castle in the air
                                                Compared with affairs on a course-controlling level my castle is of no consequence
                                                I live cautiously, because I am busy all the time. This I need for my muscles. My muscles are tried. 
                                                   Would I be patient, then the tension of my muscles might turn against me



                              Hidesga Razanzib
                                                I am Hidesga Razanzib
                                                I measure myself against radicalizing-ones. Radicalizing-ones are passionate. This I need for my  
                                                   blood. My blood is thick. Would I live in a different climate, then I might love to sit near the 
                                                   hearth
                                                I like to admire. This I need for my blood. My blood needs different heights in order to flow
                                                I live defined, because my birth was unbound. Would I not live defined, then I might be swept 
                                                   away. My weight being factually rather undersized
                                                I like to tie and to tuft. My abilities are respectively 1200 and 2000 knots per hour
                                                I like to trim fingernails. I am crazy about paper. I like to kiss inner skins
                                                My castle is occasionally the scene for celebrations
                                                I take much interest in my name. I am crazy about horses. I am crazy about sun-healed wounds 
                                                I live in a castle in the air
                                                I like to tie and to tuft. My urge to admire stuck to me through a hierarchical phase
                                                I am crazy about radicalizing-ones. I measure myself against horses
                                                I am crazy about embossed paper
                                                I take an extreme importance in my name
                                                I am not equipped to forget. On the verge of being vengeful. I live defined, because I am not 
                                                   equipped to forget
                                                I live defined, because I loathe clocks. This I need for my blood. My blood beats my measure
                                                I live in a castle in the air
                                                My castle stuck to me through a hierarchical phase
                                                I live defined, because my celebrations fall outside the reach of the measure of my blood. My 
                                                   celebrations being factually rather bloodless
                                                Would I not wait but walk up front, my speaking might become blowing
                                                I like to overtake. I am crazy about hunting-ones-hunting-beams. I like to trim toenails



                              Belelli Razanzib
                                                I am Belelli Razanzib
                                                I live in a castle in the air
                                                I like to stroll and to run. My favorite top layer is loamy
                                                I like to vary. This tantalizes my fantasy. My fantasy needs regressive movements to get to 
                                                   progressive movements
                                                My latest considerations are watery
                                                I have access to optimal energy. More than optimum. I live masked, because I have access to 
                                                   optimal energy
                                                My castle is a variant of a cataloged model
                                                I amuse myself with jugs. Jugs are dualistic. This tantalizes my fantasy. My fantasy is minimal
                                                Would I not have my marimba, then I might love to play the triangle
                                                My substitutions are ready for a ruthless inspection. I like to be blown about
                                                I am crazy about saucers. I like to watch movies
                                                My latest considerations have a watery quality. I am crazy about playing balls
                                                I am crazy about meringues sweetened with bananas. I am crazy about noise
                                                I like to rake flowerbeds
                                                I live masked, because my variant does not tickle any imagination. My variant being factually 
                                                   rather exchangeable
                                                I live in a castle in the air
                                                My castle is ready for a ruthless inspection
                                                I live masked, because I collect puzzles. This tantalizes my fantasy. My fantasy is shaky. Would I 
                                                   be startled, then my calf might rupture
                                                I live masked, because I have grown into a one-sided-one. Would I not live masked, then I might 
                                                   get installed on a pedestal. My feet being factually rather picturesque
                                                I like to stroll and to run. I like to look at photographs. I am crazy about jugs
                                                I amuse myself with toy balls. I am crazy about dying noise




R




© mc 1993-2014



back to CIRCLE TALK 90

back to 1e (content)








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen