vrijdag 29 augustus 2014

CIRCLE TALK 90 ocacura

OCACURA

For a slow pace
Partly limited
Like four windows facing west 

Like maybe on a hill
For a walking-one-walking-through
Like maybe by a river
For a banquet

Like a veranda. Smaller
Partly bound
Like a portal
Next to maybe a railway station
For a fugue
Filled with gummy dolls. Filled with housedogs

Filled with disgust. Lower
Next to maybe a cheese factory. Next to maybe an ice cream factory. Prettier
Like maybe by an inner sea
Partly deterrent

Like smoldering ashes
Partly visited
Easier
Filled with mosaics
Like a mascot
Sadder
Partly unwanted

Next to maybe a windmill 
Like a boarding house
Filled with rear-perspective
Partly communal
Like a dovecote. Like an apple orchard. Like a patio. Like a fountain
Older
Like a walking-one-walking-up-front
Partly imagined
Moister
Like maybe at the foot of a mountain
Partly overgrown
Bigger
Filled with beds
Next to maybe a warehouse
Like a basement
Filled with carp heads

Like maybe on a bridge
Partly fragmented. Partly appropriate
Like a circle of willow. Like a yard
Partly unconventional. Partly closed. Partly impressive
Mustier. Stricter
Next to maybe a cemetary
Like a roof terrace. Like a glass dome
Filled with peach pits

Filled with paintings. Filled with winks
Partly conventional. Partly neutral. Partly uninhabitable
Dustier
Like an attic
Partly uncomputable. Partly hypocritical
Uglier
Like a deep water
Partly protective. Partly progressive
More modern
Partly satisfactory

Filled with mice. Filled with front-perspective
For one accent
Spicier
For six accents
Like a grid
Bolder
Like a basin
For a searching-one-searching-a-limit
Like maybe in a street

Like maybe in the area of the forests
For a playing-one-playing-chess
Partly yellow. Partly brown. Partly green
Like a satellite dish
Partly harmful
Like a pearl
Partly scanty
Like a library
For an autumn
Filled with treacherous DNA-relatives
More naked
Like a film
Partly private. Partly duplicatable. Partly unfinished



O


                              Akasif Ocacura
                                        Strikes me. A slow pace
                                        Am I settled. More limited than a circle talk. More accessible than a one-sided-one. Heavier than a breeze. 
                                        Lighter than a double bass. More sloping than an oven cake. Flatter than a hill. Lusher than a north rock. More 
                                        barren than a cotton field. Wider than a trail. Narrower than a beach. Colder than a mascot. Warmer than a 
                                        disgust. Smaller than a word. Bigger than a letter
                                        Has my home house. Four windows facing west
                                        Is my model. A hill
                                        Strikes me. A walking-one-walking-through
                                        Is my model. A river
                                        Strikes me. A banquet
                                        Has my home house. A veranda
                                        Am I. Small and heavy and hairy
                                        Am I settled. More bound than a floating-one-floating-in-the-air. Looser than a belt. Less protected than an 
                                        exception. More fostered than a fear. Airier than a yam. More earthly than a flash of lightning. More sought than a 
                                        glittering-one. More shunned than a talent. More volatile than a birthright. More durable than a sand castle
                                        Has my home house. A portal
                                        Calls me. A train
                                        Strikes me. A fugue
                                        Am I. By name. Akasif Ocacura. Multiple through my gummy dolls
                                        Am I. By name. Akasif Ocacura. Multiple through my housedogs



                              Pliddasch Ocacura
                                        Am I. By name. Pliddasch Ocacura. Multiple through my disgust
                                        Am I. Low and high and mediocre
                                        Is what I savor. The cheese
                                        Cools me. The ice
                                        Am I. Pretty and bizarre and cuddling
                                        Is my model. An inner sea
                                        Is my dining table. More deterrent than a conversation. More attractive than a magma hearth. Longer than a 
                                        farewell. Shorter than a residence. More modest than a gummy doll. Bolder than a zucchini. More dedicated than  
                                        a storm. Colder than a caring-one-taking-care-of-the-food. Clearer than a night sky. More turbid than a position. 
                                        Calmer than a fight. Wilder than a change of season. More reliable than a problem. More treacherous than a 
                                        cotton harvest
                                        Is what I offer. Smoldering ashes
                                        Is my dining table. More visited than a landscape. Less accessible than a patio. More tangible than a delusion. 
                                        More fleeting than a glance. More fostering than a consensus. More useful than a consideration. More flammable 
                                        than a fossil. More sleeping than a yardgoose. More calculated than an insight. More spontaneous than a report. 
                                        More liquid than a center. More massive than a lava flow
                                        Am I. Easy and vibrant and insubordinate
                                        Am I. By name. Pliddasch Ocacura. Multiple through my mosaics
                                        Is what I offer. A mascot
                                        Am I. Sad and curious and generous
                                        Is my dining table. Less wanted than a surprise. More pleasing than a fraction. More solidifying than a model of 
                                        thought. More shattering than an overestimation. More elaborate than a continuity. More arbitrary than a wish. 
                                        Weaker than a wind turbine. Stronger than a accent



                              Lui Ocacura
                                        Caresses me. The wind
                                        Is my model of thought. A boarding house
                                        Am I. By name. Lui Ocacura. Multiple through my rear-perspective
                                        Is how I speak. More communal than a sensation. Rarer than a sunrise. Clearer than a footnote. More turbid than 
                                        a position. More durable than a residence. More volatile than a transformation. More local than a heartbeat. More 
                                        cosmopolitan than a convention. More limited than a circle talk. More accessible than a one-sided-one. More 
                                        regressive than a change. More progressive than a dissatisfaction. More fickle than a preference. Sharper than a 
                                        temperature. Neater than a downpour. Sloppier than a preparation. Colder than a collecting-one. More fanatical 
                                        than a memory. More flexible than a longing. More rigid than a quality. Fuzzier than a rhythm. More tangible than 
                                        a suggestion
                                        Is my model of thought. A dovecote
                                        Is my model of thought. An apple orchard
                                        Is my model of thought. A patio
                                        Is my model of thought. A fountain
                                        Am I. Old and controlled and insignificant
                                        Is my model of thought. Up front
                                        Is how I speak. More imaginary than a word. More concrete than a word. More stretched than a jump. More 
                                        contracted than a walking-one-walking-long. More spotted than a bedsheet. More immaculate than an arum. 
                                        Sadder than a waterfall. More cheerful than an inspection. Sunnier than a veranda. More shadowy than a guffaw. 
                                        More sparkling than a belt. Sadder than a well. Paler than a rug. Brighter than a nitric flower. Faster than a turtle. 
                                        Slower than a compass. Harder than an azalea. Softer than an anchor. Less duplicatable than a system. More 
                                        computable than a growth
                                        Am I. Moist and crumbled and polished



                              Wuwlaz Ocacura
                                        Is my model. A mountain
                                        Is my talent. More overgrown than a northrock. More barren than a roof terrace. More harmful than a necessity. 
                                        More feeding than a dictate.  More elusive than an experiment. Flatter than an coincidence. Less accessible than  
                                        a marketplace. More visited than a landscape. Looser than a television show. More bound than a gust. More 
                                        hypocritical than an observation. More sincere than a photograph. Hotter than a hammock. Cooler than a breath. 
                                        More progressive than a reproduction. More regressive than a distinction. More systematic than a blaze. Less 
                                        orderly than a honeycomb. More aromatic than a cellophane wrapper. Less odorous than a tonka bean. Fuzzier 
                                        than a rhythm. More tangible than a mist. Sadder than a fountain. More cheerful than an inspection. Looser than 
                                        a clock. More conventional than a daytime sky. Steeper than a hill. More sloping than a tower staircase
                                        Am I. Big and sharp and capricious
                                        Am I. By name. Wuwlaz Ocacura. Multiple through my beds
                                        Intoxicate me. The supplies
                                        Is my melody. A basement
                                        Am I. By name. Wuwlaz Ocacura. Multiple through my carp heads



                              Ekezoe Ocacura
                                        Is my model. A bridge
                                        Is how I meditate. More shattered than an inner image. More solidified than a suggestion. More appropriate than a 
                                        hunting-one-hunting-for-a-beam.  Noisier than an inner planet. More calculated than an insight. More spontaneous 
                                        than a report. More communal than a vision. Rarer than a sunrise. Riper than a spring picking. Less fullgrown than 
                                        an autumn picking. More frivolous than a child. More neutral than a volte face. Airier than a tear. More 
                                        watery than a patio. Smaller than an outer sea. Bigger than an urge. Lusher than a northrock. Scantier than a 
                                        cotton field. Softer than an anchor. Harder than an azalea
                                        Is where I quiet down. Within a ring of willow
                                        Is where I quiet down. In a yard
                                        Is how I meditate. Less conventional than a sleeping-one. More regressive than a mutation. More closed than a 
                                        marketplace. More open than a round  of applause. More impressive than a silence. Shyer than a silence. More 
                                        direct than a transfer process. More elusive than a study-of-the-archives. More active than a northrock. More 
                                        passive than a beehive. More transparant than a center. More massive than a protoplast. More intricate than a 
                                        code. Simpler than a coherence. More fragile than a distinction. More constant than a system size. More fostered 
                                        than a surplus. More disregarded than a housecat. More quandering than a coincidence. More sober than a one-
                                        sided-one
                                        Am I. Musty and hollow and inspiring
                                        Am I. Strict and sincere and desperate
                                        Greet me. The dead
                                        Is where I quiet down. On a roof terrace
                                        Is where I quiet down. Inside a glass dome
                                        Am I. By name. Ekezoe Ocacura. Multiple through my peach pits



                              Rokala Ocacura
                                        Am I lying. Named. Rokala Ocacura. Multiple through my paintings
                                        Provided Akasif Selfportrait With Wooden Ball. Provided Pliddasch Banquet With Visiting-One. Provided 
                                        Lui Variation #3. Provided Wuwlaz Sounds Of Owls. Provided Ekezoe Detachment. Provided Terpan 
                                        Where Do The Doves Bury Their Dead?. Provided Hidesga  A Woman Alone. Provided Belelli Wings Of 
                                        Cotton
                                        Am I lying. Named. Rokala Ocacura. Multiple through my winks
                                        Is the atmosphere I generate. More conventional than a night sky. Looser than a clock. More neutral than  
                                        a guffaw. More erratic than a puzzle. Less deserted than a beach house. More luxurious than a hole. More 
                                        frivolous than a beacon. More serious than a jacuzzi. Mustier than a duet. Fuller than an one-sided-one. More 
                                        intelligent than a computation. Flatter than a coincidence. More agreeable than a sensitivity. Less gentle than 
                                        a contact
                                        Am I. Dusty and refined and fast
                                        Am I to my mate partner. An attic
                                        Is the atmosphere I generate. Less computable than a honeycomb. More orderly than a mediocrity. More 
                                        hypocritical than a voice. More sincere than a photograph. Stiffer than a trapeze. Lither than a conformity. More 
                                        swirling than a basin. Calmer than a fire. Harder than an azalea. Softer than the neck of a housebull
                                        Am I. Ugly and round and passive
                                        Am I to my mate partner. A deep water
                                        Is the atmosphere I generate. More protective than a disregard. Colder than a mascot. More regressive than a 
                                        change. More progressive than a lie. Spicier than a triangle. Paler than a salsa. Cosier than a cry. More awesome 
                                        than a sigh
                                        Am I. Modern and straight and sloppy
                                        Is the atmosphere I generate. More satisfactory than a tiara. More disappointing than a meeting. More cuddling 
                                        than a suggestion. More deterrent than a mist. More balanced than a boiling point. Shakier than an inner circle



                              Terpan Ocacura
                                        Am I. By name. Terpan Ocacura. Multiple through my mice
                                        Am I. By name. Terpan Ocacura. Multiple through my front-perspective
                                        Strikes me. One accent
                                        Am I. Spicy and broad and short of breath
                                        Strike me. Six accents
                                        Is my constitution. A grid
                                        Am I. Cheeky and cosmopolitan and cheerful
                                        Is my constitution. A basin
                                        Strikes me. A searching-one-searching-a-limit
                                        Is my model. A street



                              Hidesga Ocacura
                                        Is my model. The area of the forests
                                        Strikes me. A playing-one-playing-chess
                                        Am I. Yellow. Hidesga Ocacura
                                        Am I. Brown. Hidesga Ocacura
                                        Am I. Green. Hidesga Ocacura
                                        Is what I desire. A satellite dish
                                        Are my festivities. More harmful than a sorrow. More useful than a dictation. More limited than a circle talk. 
                                        More accessible than an one-sided-one. More modest than an eggplant. Bolder than a zucchini. More flexible 
                                        than an urge. More rigid than a glance. Weaker than a wind turbine. Stronger than an accent. Heavier than a pollen  
                                        grain. Lighter than a nugget. Fuller than a code. Emptier than a sensation. Flatter than a summer rain. 
                                        More elusive than a system
                                        Is what I desire. A pearl
                                        Are my festivities. Scantier than an apple blossom. More exuberant than a radical-one. Cosier than a cry. More 
                                        awesome than a lunch. More fluid than a center. More massive than a lava flow. Softer than an anchor. Harder
                                        than an azalea. More calculated than a scar. More spontaneous than a machine. Smaller than a number. Bigger
                                        than a digit. Less handled than a mascot. More trampled down than a northrock. Uglier than a spark. Prettier
                                        than a weeping-one. More fragile than a distinction. More constant than a whim
                                        Is what I desire. A library



                              Belelli Ocacura
                                        Strikes me. An autumn
                                        Am I. By name. Belelli Ocacura. Multiple through my treacherous DNA-relatives
                                        Am I. Naked and rich and fragile
                                        Is what I design. A film
                                        Is my language. More private than a sunset. More communal than a sensation. More duplicatable than a talent. 
                                        Fuller than a catalog. Less finished than a cotton flower. More fullgrown than a promise. More flexible than a 
                                        longing. More rigid than a quality. Sadder than a fountain. More cheerful than a television show. Fuzzier than a 
                                        rhythm. More tangible than a mist. Bolder than a star. More timid than an invading-one. Colder than a mascot.  
                                        Warmer than a winter. More dazzling than a quasar. Shyer than an afternoon sun. Sloppier than a diary. Neater 
                                        than a downpour. Fruitier than a northrock. More barren than a shallot. More spacious than a door. Narrower
                                        than a bridge




O




© mc 1993-2014




back to 1e (content)









Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen